Signing the Card to Pay Agency Fees

All current workers must sign and return a union card as a mandatory condition of their employment, as outlined in your appointment letter. If you want to sign up as an active union member, fill out all portions of the card. If you only want to send in your card as a non-active union member, aka an agency fee payer, write your name and N# on the top portion of the card, and sign the bottom two (identical) portions of the card. 

As dues and agency fees are the exact same amount, we ask you to join as an active member! As a union member, you gain the right to vote in union matters, and by filling out your entire union card and joining GSOC, you also build a strong labor movement.